Schedules are now Posted for 5th Quarter Tournament
(1) Players need to be 5th Quarter players. Any player who is in your top 6 on your regular team cannot play in this tournament.
***If you have enough players, you should not bring any player who plays consistently in your regular games.
Coaches, You are on the HONOR system in regards to this Rule as I have no Idea who your regular team players are!!
(2) We will play two 15 Minute Halves with a Running Clock. (Will stop last minute of each half)
(3) Each Coach will be given 4 Time Outs.
(4) Pressing only allowed the Last 5 minutes of the Second Half only.
(5) Overtimes: First one will be 2 Minutes; Second one will be 1 Minute; Third one will be First Team to score Wins (2 minute time Limit)
***If neither team scores within 2 minutes in 3rd Overtime we will have a Free Throw Contest with 3 players from each team.
(6) ONLY Top 4 Teams of Pool A and Pool B advance to the Single Elimination Tournament on Sunday, January 21st.
(7) Coaches are to Show Sportsmanship at all times and not yell at our Referees. Please be a good example for your players and parents!!
Gate: Adults: $ 5 Senior Citizens: $ 3 (60 & Older) Students: FREE
***Please let your parents know this fee.